2. Collection, processing, and use of personal information
When you visit the Website or use the functional services provided by the Website, you may be asked to provide your personal information based on the nature of the services, and your personal data will be processed and used within the specified scope. The Website shall not use your personal data for purposes other than those with your consent or as required by applicable laws.
The Website shall retain the name, email address, contact details, the time of use, and other information you provide when using interactive features such as email contact or surveys.
For general browsing, the server shall automatically record relevant actions, including the IP address of your network-connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and data-clicking records, and other relevant information as a reference for our website services. This record is to be used internally only and will never be released.
In order to provide precise services, we shall perform statistical analyses of the information collected from surveys. The statistical data or explanatory text of analysis results are to be used for internal research and may be publicized depending on the needs but shall not involve any specific personal information.
3. Data Protection
• The Website's host is equipped with various information security equipment and necessary safeguard measures such as firewalls and antivirus systems. Moreover, strict protection measures are taken to protect the Website and your personal data, which can only be accessed by authorized personnel who have signed a Confidentiality Agreement. Those who breach or violate the agreement shall be subject to relevant legal punishment.
• If there is a need, for business purposes, to entrust services to other agencies, the Website will also strictly demand their compliance with the Confidentiality Agreement and perform required inspections to ensure their precise compliance.
4. Links to Other Websites
5. Policy in respect to the sharing of personal data with a third party
The Website will never provide, lease, sell, or exchange any of your personal data to/with other individuals, groups, private enterprises ,or government agencies unless required to do so by law or contract.
This proviso includes, but is not limited to
(1) With your written consent;
(2) When expressly regulated by law;
(3) To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom, or property;
(4) When cooperating with government agencies or academic/research institutions, during which the said data is needed for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed by the provider or is disclosed by the collector in a certain manner that makes certain the identities of specific parties related to the data cannot be identified.
(5) When behavior on the Website violates Terms of Service, is likely to cause prejudice or damage to the rights of the Website and other users, or results in losses suffered by any parties, and the Website management deems it necessary to analyze and disclose your personal data for identification, contact, or pursuit of legal action;
(6) When it is for the benefit of your rights.
The Website shall have a responsibility to supervise and administrate any companies or individuals contracted by the Website to assist in collecting, processing, or utilizing your personal data.
In order to provide you with the best service, the Website will place and access cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the cookies, you can choose higher level privacy settings from your browser functions and reject requests for cookies. However, this may prevent some features of the Website from functioning normally.